This Spec clutch is designed to be used with their billet single-mass steel flywheel. This kit has the capability of greater clamp load levels. The Spec clutches still offer great drivability and an almost OEM pedal feel. (weight/difficulty to deperess the clutch pedal)
Fitting a single mass flywheel will increase audible ‘chatter’ of the clutch at idle.
Your end goal & power figure should be factored in when choosing which stage clutch kit to go with.
- The stage 2+ is rated for 725 Nm on the flywheel.
- The stage 3 is rated for 779 Nm on the flywheel.
- The stage 3+ is rated for 894 Nm on the flywheel.
- The stage 4 is rated for 779 Nm on the flywheel.
- The stage 5 is rated for 1084 Nm on the flywheel.